Name: Yulya Zavyalova
Date of Birth: 16.10.1987 Volgograd, Russia
Agency: IQ models
2007-01-20 Yulya Zav'yalova for A-One Catalogue, Shanghai (12 photos)
It's getting more and more common when we @IQ models are being questioned by new models, as well as by their parents, about how do models get to castings and jobs destinations while in Japan? Well, in this update you'll be seeing almost everything that models get for that. Namely:
1. Page one - Job Description. It says who's doing the job (model's name), sponsor's (in other words - client's) name, when, where the job is going to happen, what the model should be dressed in for the job, photographer, stylist, hair-make-up, contact person names, and (the most important!) - how much the model will be paid!
2. Page two - "The Map". Besides the address written in Job Description, model also gets a kind of a large scale map which shows the actual path to any certain location where shooting is going to happen. With this map (with Japaneze and English notes on it) model suppose to locate the shooting spot much easier. We used to ask our models about the map (which usually looks like something absolutely useless for strangers), and it was pretty surprising to hear back from them that THE MAP WORKS!!! Looking at the map at the very first time it's really hard to believe in that, however we do believe in our models, so let it be like that - THE MAP WORKS!
3. Page 3 - It's a kind of a map of Tokyo's Metro (Subway, Underground) for models that get to the shooting spot by Metro. Believe it or not, but all our models say unanimously that Tokyo's Metro is MUCH EASIER TO RIDE than Metro of Moscow! Looking at such absolutely typical "schemes" we also doubt that but the truth is - 2 or 3 days in Tokyo and even 14-15 years old models from Russian province don't ever felt lost over there
4. Page 4 - For taxi riders! Suppose to be the easiest one, because it's written in Japaneze (which is the most common language in Japan by the way, for those who might think it was English) where to get the model to! Model suppose to stop a taxi, show this piece of paper to taxi driver and she'll be right there in a blink!
- Old World Fashion Tour Yulya Zavyalova
- Twitter.com/bellazon Bellazon
- Opera.com Bellazon.org